The UT Health East Texas Urology Institute combines expertise and medical resources to offer patients and referring physicians a wide array of service in one location. These include life-enhancing medical and surgical treatment for infection, incontinence, kidney stones and other minor disorders and life-saving treatment for bladder, kidney and prostate cancer.
The discomfort and difficulties related to urological problems like incontinence, kidney stones and infertility can have a serious impact on your quality of life. Other urological conditions like bladder, kidney and prostate cancer can be life threatening. That’s why the urology institute has combined expert physicians and advanced technology to offer a new level of urology care in East Texas. Patients and referring physicians alike gain from our wide array of services, all centrally located.
We also work with the staff of CyberKnife of Texas and the UT Health East Texas Cancer Institute to provide advanced treatment for prostate cancer using stereotactic radiosurgery.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 903-531-8890.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Urinary tract infection
- Urinary incontinence
- Urethral syndrome
- Bladder infection
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate disease and prostate cancer
- Kidney stones
- Kidney tumors
- Impotence and dysfunction
- Pediatric urological problems
- Female pelvic pain
- Recurrent UTI
- Female sexual dysfunction
Advanced treatments include:
- One of the premier lithotripsy machines for shockwave kidney stone treatment.
- Endoscopic equipment for minimally invasive surgery.
- State-of-the-art lasers for treatment of kidney stones.
- InterStim® therapy for bladder control.
- GreenLight laser therapy for enlarged prostate (BPH).
- Vasectomy and reversal procedures.
- Revolutionary CyberKnife stereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of prostate cancer in only four visits (provided in partnership with the UT Health East Texas Cancer Institute).
- The region’s only kidney transplant program.
- Inpatient care in our dedicated urology medical/surgical unit.
*Services vary by location