UT Health East Texas Physicians can provide you and your child with information, support and advanced treatment options. We offer inpatient and outpatient services for infants and children with both short-term and chronic respiratory problems.
UT Health North Campus Tyler is home to the region’s only board-certified pediatric pulmonologist. Our pediatric pulmonologist and clinical staff have the expertise in caring for children — from infancy to age 18 — with breathing problems. We offer a full range of diagnostic testing and treatment, so children can breathe easier.
For more information about treatments available, call 903-877-5271.
Lung conditions we commonly treat include:
- Chronic lung disease
- Chronic cough and wheeze
- Congenital lung and airway conditions
- Cystic fibrosis
- Infectious lung disease
- Recurrent pneumonia
- Respiratory insufficiency
- Unusual respiratory infections
- Testing and procedures we perform:
- Bronchoalveolar lavage
- Oxygen and carbon dioxide monitoring
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Sweat testing for cystic fibrosis
*Services may vary by location.