The orthopedic providers at UT Health East Texas offer exceptional diagnosis and treatment for a variety of orthopedic injuries, pain and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. This includes care of the bones, joints, nerves, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 903-596-DOCS.
Some of the treatments offered include:
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Rotator cuff repair of the shoulder
- Hand surgery, including carpal tunnel release surgery
- Fracture care
- Sports injuries
- Orthopedic trauma
- Joint injections
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Treatment for foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, hand and elbow pain
- Total joint replacements, including anterior hip replacement, total shoulder replacement and computer-assisted navigated knee surgery.
*Services vary by location.