Due to COVID-19 there have been some changes to the normal visitor policy.
Currently, only on-duty staff, physicians and patients seeking care may enter.
- Exceptions will be made in certain situations, including:
- Pediatric patients (one parent/guardian)
- Elderly or special needs patients in need of assistance (one guest)
- All patients and visitors will be screened before entering the clinic. Screenings include a temperature check.
- All individuals are required to wear a mask.
- Patients with disabilities such as altered mental status, physical, intellectual or cognitive disability, communication barriers or behavioral concerns, who need assistance from a support person due to the specifics of their disability will be permitted to have such an individual with them. Support persons will be required to comply with safety measures as directed by the facility.