Given the recent surge in COVID-19 cases throughout East Texas, we are limiting visitors at this time. Please be prepared for the following:
- All visitors and patients must be screened upon arrival to the clinic.
- Only one visitor may accompany any patient at any given time (rare exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, e.g., the required presence of a translator).
- Visitors must remain with the patient.
- All visitors and patients must wear a mask at all times (masks will be made available to anyone who does not have one on arrival to the clinic).
- All visitors must be 16 or older.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry to any clinic.